Bookmark Site Here -
Some of Our Products And Services:
FOR EASIER READING OF THIS WEBSITE MAKE SURE YOUR TEXT SIZE IS SET TO SMALLER.
BUSINESS HOW-TO BOOKS AND MORE - CATALOG H
TO SEE PRODUCT PAGES CLICK ON TITLES IN CHART
ABOVE OR IN MENU AT LEFT
- 29 OUT OF 100 PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN LIVE TO 65 YEARS OLD -STRESS KILLS AND MUCH STRESS CAN BE TRACED BACK TO FINANCIAL REASONS.
- 75% OF PEOPLE RETIRE AT AGE 65 ON A NEAR POVERTY LEVEL INCOME.
- 75% OF RETIRED PEOPLE ARE DEPENDENT UPON SOCIAL SECURITY, A SMALL PENSION, RELATIVES, AND CHARITY FOR FOOD AND SHELTER.
- 23% OF PEOPLE AGE 65 ARE STILL WORKING.
- ONLY 2% OF PEOPLE AGE 65 ARE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT.
- 90% OF ALL AMERICANS LIVE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK.
- THE AVERAGE 50-YEAR-OLD INDIVIDUAL HAS ONLY $2,300 IN SAVINGS. (THE COST OF A ONE DAY STAY IN THE HOSPITAL.)
- 80% OF ALL PERSONAL BANKRUPTCIES IN THE U.S. COULD BE AVOIDED IF HOUSEHOLD INCOME INCREASED BY $280 PER MONTH.
- 80% OF PEOPLE MAKING OVER $50,000 PER YEAR OWN THEIR OWN BUSINESS.
- TAX LAWS ARE DESIGNED TO PROVIDE BENEFITS TO BUSINESS OWNERS, NOT EMPLOYEES.
- OVER 80% OF AMERICA'S WORKFORCE OVER THE AGE OF 35 REALIZE THEIR PRESENT JOB WILL NOT LEAD THEM TO FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE.
- OVER 3.8 MILLION CORPORATE EXECUTIVES, ADMINISTRATORS AND MANAGERS LOST THEIR JOBS IN THE 1980'S.
- OVER 9 MILLION PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOBS DURING THE 1990'S.
- THE NEW CENTURY LOOKS TO BE EVEN MORE ALARMING. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY SECURITY IN WORKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
Start a business, either part-time or full-time. Home based business is the best because you don't have to pay for office space in which to conduct the business. You are already paying rent or a mortgage payment anyway. You will get special tax deductions for having a home based business. By starting a business even if it's just part-time, that will be a back-up source of income in case you are let go from your regular job. Home-based business is a $427 billion a year industry. The average home-based business owners pay themselves between $50,000 - $250,000 a year.
More Info Below
Back to top
DONATIONS: They are tax deductible. If you would like to make a donation, write a check or money order to Wisdom for Courts, Laws & Society. Mail it to P. O. Box 15352, Durham, N. C. 27704. Thank you for any donation.
Wisdom Store..P.O. Box 15352..Durham, NC 27704..E-mail: Wisdom4Courts@yahoo.com
Back to top